CHECK TABLES performs a consistency check of each table and index in the warehouse, to identify and report potential causes of failure.
index name (if error concerns an index)
threshold above which the error is reported
number of occurrences of the error in the check
Listed Error types
This consistency check can raise the following errors:
- Partitions number is not the same as defined in the configuration: The structure has not the same partitions count as the configuration.
- One or more dictionaries appear to be corrupted: One or a few dictionaries seem corrupted (Loading has failed).
- There are some missing partitions for dictionaries. Check logs for 'Different dictionaries report different #partitions' to find what partitions are missing.
- We have found available dictionaries, but none for our partitions: We have found dictionaries on disk, but none to register with our partitions.
- One or more index metadata files appear to be corrupted: One or a few indexes seem corrupted (Loading has failed).
- The index is on error because fields are corrupted: Some fields seem corrupted.
- Unable to merge dictionaries: Problem during the merging of dictionaries.
- The view relies on a table that is in error: Problem during loading table for view
- Unknown: Default value if structure can't be loaded for an unexpected reason.