- [optional]: The configuration file
atlas-application.propertieshas been added to support Apache Atlas integration, as described in Data Catalog Integration.
- The template file supported_dbs.json.template has been updated to add the SAP Hana driver.
- The templates files config.bat and galactica-env.bat for windows server deployment have been updated to reflect recommended standard configuration.
- The template of optimize_index.json has been updated to use the "full optimization" option.
The following parameters have been removed in this version:
high-availability: As for now, every Indexima node is now constantly running as a master node.
warehouse.shared: An Indexima cluster always requires a shared filesystem (This will ensure recovery in case of node failure).
webui.authenticate: The authentication and authorization on the monitor are now always enabled.
nodes: The parameter is deprecated. This parameter was used for Yarn deployment to list the hostname/IP of the nodes. We advise using the 'dynamic' mode: when the nodes' IPs are not listed in the configuration. Yarn will automatically deploy Indexima to assigned nodes (using standard Yarn queue and label mechanism).
No new parameters.
No modified parameters.
- Indexima plugin: No modification
- Server plugin: No modification