This page displays the current state of the cluster.
Indexima cluster is fully available for SQL queries when all nodes are "Attached" and their status is "Running".
Nodes have 5 possibles statuses:
- Waiting nodes: The cluster is waiting for all nodes to be reachable before starting.
- Communication setup: Nodes are communicating, electing a master if needed, ... You can have this phase during a reinitialization
- Warehouse loading: Nodes are reading tables metadata and loading indexes.
- Migration: The cluster is migrating metadata or data of all tables
- Running: Cluster is up-and-running
- The button RE-INITIALIZE CLUSTER cuts node communication. As a result, all running queries would be killed.
- Tick the option "Reload Warehouse" to make the cluster:
- forget all the diagrams, tables, indexes it had in memory
- discover all the existing schemas, tables, indexes on the folder containing the warehouse
When the cluster is initializing,
you will see the following screen:
When a cluster is up and running, nodes statuses changes to:
When a cluster (re)starts, it:
- loads all schemas & tables metadatas
- and migrates data or metadata if needed. (when upgrading indexima version)
- Then only some indexes are loaded in memory.