- The new Developer Console replaces Visualdoop: smoother interface, allowing multiple queries simultaneously for a better project management and execution.
- Hadoop Hive 3: Indexima now supports Hadoop3.
- Indexima now comes with multiple Ansible playbooks and roles in order to facilitate standalone deployment.
- Excel users: now supports fine grain access without the need for multiple gateways.
- Visualdoop and Mondrian are no longer supported by Indexima.
Release Note for the INDEXIMA version 1.7.3
- INDXMA-2634 Create Schema statements are now present in the createDataspace.txt file generated by the diagnostic.
- INDXMA-2716 Purging queries in Monitor no longer purge in process queries.
- INDXMA-2781 More informations available for external tables in Monitor.
- INDXMA-2701 Index not properly loaded are now visible. In addition, Temporary tables are now visible in Monitor.
- INDXMA-2436 Old Monitor interface stills exists but now only display nodes status
- INDXMA-2818 Now supports transactional ORC. Refer to documentation for more details.
- INDXMA-2797 Grant and revoke commands support "@" in the username
- INDXMA-2796 Visualdoop is no longer included in indexima-installer. The new Developer Console is available in separate archive.
- INDXMA-2700 If an Index fails on load, the table stays available if it has at least one valid Index.
- INDXMA-2662 Cluster can no longer be started if warehouse.protocol parameter is not set in galactica.conf
- INDXMA-2654 Hive Synchronize now supports DELETE.
- INDXMA-2646 Memory limits are disabled with spill to disk option set to true.
- INDXMA-2532 Table type is now visible in the Memory tab of Monitor.
- INDXMA-2299 Hadoop 3 and Hive 3are now supported.
Performance and security
- INDXMA-2707 Filters are now work properly applied when used with a join identifier.
- INDXMA-2703 Filters now support naming at creation.
- INDXMA-2765 Impersonation is now supported with PowerBI Gateway.
- INDXMA-2760 Spill to disk is now fully available. Refer to documentation for more informations: lien.
- INDXMA-2639 Increased performance on Prejoin Indexes.
- INDXMA-2615 Tables are now automatically dropped if an error occurs on at least one node during creation.
- INDXMA-2577 Clearer error logs for Kerberos when the keytab is absent/unreadable.
- INDXMA-2708 Some trivial informations are no longer logged (like pings and heartbeats without error).
- INDXMA-2754 Better S3 support.
- INDXMA-2709 It is no longer possible to download a diagnostic from a secondary master.
- INDXMA-2706 More precise memory footprint information.
- INDXMA-2668 Better cross-join management on sub-request with PowerBI.
- INDXMA-2410 JOIN queries on the same table is now supported.
- INDXMA-2769 Analyzer can no longer suggest to drop main Index.
- INDXMA-2716 Purge Queries in Monitor no longer clear pending queries.
- INDXMA-2715 Fixed an issue where in some complex join queries, Indexima could return duplicate.results.
- INDXMA-2704 Prejoin option in analyzer could hide existing prejoin Index if set to false.
- INDXMA-2682 Fixed a bug where "SHOW" commands could lead to network errors.
- INDXMA-2520 Fixed a bug where an HDFS exception could occur during heartbeat.
- INDXMA-2378 Fixed a bug where a join request on a dimension table could return duplicate results.