1.7.6 (Released on March 26, 2020)
- Optimize Table button allows you - in one click - to create and remove HyperIndexes on each of your tables in order to keep the best possible optimization.
- Overview Table offers you a total view of table metadata (number of rows, memory footprint, disk utilization, ...) in one page.
Indexima is available on AWS marketplace. In a few clicks, Zero Time To Data is available (instantiate, data connection, data visualization integration).
The new Wizard Create Table will now assist you in the creation of your Indexima tables.
- Dataviz Connection button gives you the possibility to connect in one click to the data visualization tools (ex. TDS).
Release Note for the INDEXIMA version 1.7.6
Easy to use
- INDXMA-4033 : Table now has an overview page that summarizes informations about it.
- INDXMA-3886 : Overview page and notification panel have a new Optimize button that will create and delete your indexes accordingly to your needs, without having to go to the Analyzer page.
- INDXMA-3699 : Add a CASCADE option for DROP TABLE that will drop associated views of the table.
- INDXMA-3788 : Add support for RAND and RANDOM functions.
- INDXMA-4104 : TOP indexes now supports 2 ORDER BY clauses for the GROUP BY column and the aggregate.
Easy to adopt
- INDXMA-3944 : Wizard Create Table in Developer Console to assist you in the creation of your Indexima tables.
- INDXMA-3362 : Add support for managing Indexima clusters through Developer Console on Amazon Web Services.
- INDXMA-4029: Add new command CREATE USER and DROP USER.
- INDXMA-4107 : Add support for admin role, with the same privileges as Hive does.
- INDXMA-3917 : Add a new MONITOR_LOG role.
Easy to implement
- INDXMA-3948 : Overview page has a Dataviz Connection Tools button that lets you download a TDS file to instantly open and connect Tableau Software to this table.
- INDXMA-3458 : Add support for Hive deflate format in load operation.
- INDXMA-3561 : Support of Google BigQuery as external tables for simple usecases.
- INDXMA-4122 : More detailed logs in case of a JDBC load that may time out if the database is stuck.
Parameter jdbc.load.tasks has been removed.
- INDXMA-3971 : Improve filtering with join on constant, resulting on faster queries.
- INDXMA-3908 : Table name is mentioned in query logs for LOAD operation.
- INDXMA-3849 : Integer functions (like YEAR) that receive NULL parameter returns NULL instead of 0.
- INDXMA-3844 : Better support of date function with integer and double that could return NULL.
- INDXMA-3745 : Better computation of memory size for dictionaries.
- INDXMA-4077 : Fixed an issue where an ORDER BY clause could return rows not sorted in the specified order.
- INDXMA-4156 : DESCRIBE on a View shows fields from the underlying table, not the view.
- INDXMA-3705 : SHOW SCHEMA command now supports Ranger.
- INDXMA-4099 : Fixed an issue where a JOIN on a view over a dimension table could lead to incorrect results.
- INDXMA-3917 : Fixed an issue where multiple JOIN clause could lead to a failed query.
- INDXMA-3881 : Column in view doesn't handle upper case.
- INDXMA-2344 : Addressed an issue where a division between 2 integers was rounded into an integer, instead of a double.
Two new configuration files (Don't forget to rename the files without the .template extension)