When a cluster starts, it loads table metadata and migrates data or metadata if needed. Then only some indexes are loaded in memory.
On the Administration --> Nodes status page, you can see the current state of your cluster.
There are 5 possibles statuses:
- Waiting nodes: The cluster is waiting for all nodes to be reachable before starting.
- Communication setup: Nodes are communicating, electing a master if needed, ... You can have this phase during a reinitialization
- Warehouse loading: Nodes are reading tables metadata and loading indexes.
- Migration: The cluster is migrating metadata or data of all tables
- Running: Cluster is up-and-running
Indexima cluster is available for queries when all nodes are at status "Running".
When the cluster is initializing, you will see the following message:
When a cluster is up and running, your status changes to:
The button RE-INITIALIZE CLUSTER checks the status of the cluster members and reattaches them when necessary