- Automatic Analyzer : Automatic analyzer allows you to schedule in a personalized way the recurrent analyzes of your hyperindexes on a monthly, weekly or daily basis. It gives you a log file where you can select hyperindexes to suppress, update or create.
- Spill to disk functionality: if the query requires more RAM than available, the query is automatically executed on disk. This prevents queries from failing if RAM is full and ensures always-on results display.
- SQL views enabled to ease renaming & reordering of tables columns in order to facilitate table access.
Release Note for the Indexima version 220.127.116.112
- INDXMA-2472 Developer console 2.0 official release. Visualdoop is no longer maintained. For more information about installing and configuring the developer console, please refer to the documentation here.
- INDXMA-2474 New functionality: Automatic Analyzer. Allows you to schedule your analyzes in order to always have up-to-date Hyperindexes.
- INDXMA-2475 New functionality: Spill to Disk.
- INDXMA-2375 Analyzer: New mode to help you control the level of cardinality of Index changes to apply
- INDXMA-2518 Analyzer: add an indicator about index proposal cardinality
Performance and security
- INDXMA-2476 Indexima now support basic SQL views. More details in the documentation here
- INDXMA-2508 Prevents stream corruption when receiving rows before the query was fully parsed
- INDXMA-2493 ADD FILTER functionality was not working properly and is now fixed
- INDXMA-2454 Adding an expression in an Index after a cluster reboot could cause dictionaries corruption and is now working properly
- INDXMA-2190 Fixed a bug where Yarn would sometimes allocate only one vcore to containers even if more cores were specified in galactica.conf